Obama in 2012! Yeah! Let's go for it. Barrack Hussein Obama, I have big, huge plans for you in 2012. I'm excited and everyone else should be as well. Talk about change we can believe it! I can hardly sit still from the anticipation. Here are just a few plans I have for Obama in 2012:
1. Start on his presidential library. Every president gets one, even the socialist ones who lead blind sheep around. Stick it on the south side of Chicago. We all know how much BamBam loves that area and wants to see it improved.
2. Write another book. I suggest titling it "Dreams of a One-Term President." Talk with Jimmy Carter; I'm sure he has some ideas on different directions you can take your book. I wouldn't go with the "Yes We Can" thing you used before because "no you didn't."
3. Go on a book tour. Start off in those socialist countries you want America to be like. China and Cuba are sure to open their doors and hearts to you and your book. Don't count on big sales there, though. They don't have any money to buy your book. The few books you do manage to sell will probably be used as kindling or toilet paper; they have huge lines to buy such luxuries there.
4. Run for mayor of Chicago. I'm sure the ACORN and your other friends can round up enough votes for you to win. There are a lot of cemeteries where they can find votes for you. Remember to register all the pets to vote that way you can win by a Beagle.
5. Refuse protection from the Secret Service. You don't have a lot national secrets to tell. You've shown us you don't have a clue about our national security so if you were kidnapped the only secrets you could share is that America doesn't like socialism, tea party goers are not to be taken lightly and the party of Abraham Lincoln and Ronald Reagan is not to be underestimated. That is already public knowledge, though.
6. Listen to Shellie whine about how she isn't proud to be an American because you weren't re-elected. After all these years of marriage, I'm sure you are really good at that already. Console her the best you can. Encourage her to go back to work in a hospital so she can screw over more folks needing health care.
Those six ideas for what Barrack Hussein Obama can do in 2012 should keep him busy for a while. After that, he can disappear from the limelight. The country will soon forget him the way he forgot our country.
Sorry...Have to add a number seven. Can't leave this one out...
7. GET OUT YOUR SUNGLASSES, BARRACK HUSSEIN OBAMA, BECAUSE WE WILL ONCE AGAIN BE THAT SHINING CITY ON A HILL THAT RONALD REAGAN SERVED AND LOVED SO MUCH!